Nuryl is based on extensive research highlighting the key facts of infant brain development (from birth to age 2) relating to the sections of the brain that control language skills, spatial reasoning, logic, and mathematical aptitude.
Our principles are that “unpredictable” music – specially-curated pieces with complex harmonics and rhythmic patterns – can stimulate a baby’s brain to progress these common brain skills in an accelerated way.
The following video provides a sneak preview of how our mobile app works. Members can also access these functions via our website portal using their personal computer!
Using Nuryl with your child is easy.
- Starting at 5 months prenatal, your child’s hearing is fully developed to hear sounds outside the womb and you can start the curriculum with them anytime after that.
- Once you have downloaded the Nuryl app or logged onto our user portal, you will receive a playlist of 14-24 songs that is specific to your child’s DOB.
- The point is to play this music to them using a set of padded headphones on your belly or a Bluetooth speaker for 30 minutes a day, for the entire month.
- Don’t worry if you skip a day here and there or if you can’t get in the daily 30 minutes.
- You can also break up the time into smaller 15-minute increments to fit your schedule.
- Remember… any exposure to the music, however long or short, can help in stimulating their brain!
Have Fun With Your Baby!
As you continue to play the music for them, engage with your child to keep them attentive to the music. Bounce them on your leg or tap your fingers on their body to the rhythm of the music. You can even sing along with the melodies of the songs when you get to know them. Eventually, they will develop a memory for the songs they have heard, and may even light up when a specific song comes on. Not only does this help keep them interested in the music, but it creates a wonderful bonding time for both parent and child!
Note that since the point of Nuryl is to engage your child’s brain when it is active, we don’t recommend using the playlists during their nap periods. The next month on the day of your child’s DOB, you will receive a new playlist filled with band new High-Information music for them to experience.
A Unique Service
Nuryl isn’t just “listening to music.” It’s a full-spectrum solution designed to stimulate your baby’s brain, with the potential for long-term cognitive improvement. And the best part about it is the time you get to spend with your child, bonding while knowing you are giving them such a valuable head start to their life ahead. And what an amazing gift learning is!