By accessing the website at https://nuryl.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nuryl, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nuryl, LLC’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or resell or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated manually by Nuryl, LLC at any time at their sole and absolute discretion. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. Device Requirements
To experience the Nuryl curriculum on your smartphone or other device, your device must meet certain system requirements, which can be found in the Apple and Google Play stores where you download the Nuryl app.
As a subscribed Nuryl member, you will receive access to musical playlists that are not available to non-members. By signing up for a free account, you automatically opt-in to receiving occasional marketing material and surveys, as well as special discount codes via email. By following the opt-out instruction in these emails, you are able to unsubscribe. You may also contact Nuryl customer service at [email protected] to do so. Nuryl memberships and subscriptions may not be sold, exchanged, or transferred in any way whatsoever, and are the sole responsibility of the person who’s email the account is registered to.
(1) Nuryl account holders can use the curriculum playlists in one of two ways:
(i) Free-Trial: a free-of-charge playlist, which gives unlimited access to a group of selected tracks that is a smaller representation of what the user will get from the paid subscription. Nuryl reserves the right at any time to change the content and number of tracks within this free playlist.
(ii) Paid Subscription: a subscription fee-based program, which gives access to all content beyond the Free Trial. Note that the Free Trial Playlist will not be available after this point until the subscription is terminated again, at which point the content reverts back to the Free Trail Playlist. You will only have access to the content within the Paid Subscription Program while your subscription is active. All subscription services (Monthly, Yearly, and 3-Year) provide equal access to the Playlists, and the duration of the subscription is the only difference. Each subscription will provide the user with one new playlist a month consisting of 14-24 songs and musical lessons, labeled in tandem to the DOB set up by the user within their account. The Playlists are not age-specific in respects to effectiveness, with the exception of the Prenatal playlists which are tailored to provide more calming music for a child within the womb. You are able to become part of the Nuryl subscription service by purchasing a subscription either from the Nuryl website, Apple, Google Play, and other participating app providers, and through a bundle with other 3rd-party partnerships with Nuryl specifically when available. (Please note that if you purchase a subscription through the Apple iTunes Store or our iPhone application, the sale is final, and we can not provide a refund as Apple is your payment processor. You will need to contact Apple and your purchase will be subject to Apple’s applicable payment policy, which also may not provide for refunds. If you purchase a subscription through the Google Play store, the sale is final and we can not provide a refund. You will need to contact the Google Play Store and your purchase will be subject to their applicable payment policy, which also may not provide for refunds. If you purchase through one or more of our bundle subscription partners, the purchase may be further subject to the Terms and Conditions of such partners, and payment and management of the bundle subscription may be administered by them.)
(2) Nuryl provides Monthly, Yearly, and 3-Year subscription options. For the purposes of our subscriptions, a month constitutes 30 calendar days, a year constitutes 365 calendar days and 3 years constitutes 1095 calendar days.
(3) Our “Monthly” subscription is paid in monthly automatically reoccurring installments. For each month that your monthly subscription is active, you acknowledge and agree that Nuryl or Apple are authorized to charge the same credit card that was used for the initial subscription payment or other payment method in the amount of the current monthly subscription fee as of the time of renewal. The monthly renewal subscription fees will continue to be billed to the Payment Method on file automatically until cancelled by the user. You must cancel your subscription before the monthly renewal date in order to avoid billing of the next month’s subscription fees. Refunds will not be offered for any partial-month subscription period with the exception of the discretion by Nuryl employees.
(4) Our “Yearly” subscriptions are paid for by an upfront payment with an automatic reoccurring annual installment upon the yearly anniversary of the initial payment. You acknowledge and agree that Nuryl is authorized to charge the Payment Method used for (i) the initial annual subscription fee at the rate secured at the time of purchase, and (ii) the renewal subscription fee(s) at the non-discounted rate in effect at the time of any further renewal. If a discount coupon code was used for the initial purchase, Nuryl reserves the right to renew the subscription at full price the following years after. You must cancel your subscription before the annual renewal date in order to avoid billing of the renewal subscription fees to the original payment method you provided. Refunds will not be offered for any partial-year subscription period with the exception of the discretion by Nuryl employees.
(5) Our 3-Year subscription is paid for as a one-time upfront payment that will not renew. Refunds will not be offered for any partial-year subscription period with the exception of the discretion by Nuryl employees.
(6) Nuryl does offer certain special discount pricing options. These discount pricing options have no limitations on normal services and provided Products, and will continue to permit users to access to the same content included in each of the Paid Subscriptions. Such discount pricing options shall only be available to qualified users and Nuryl reserves the sole and absolute discretion to define the identity of a qualified user.
(7) If at any time your payment method changes or expires, you agree to promptly notify Nuryl of these changes while any subscriptions remain active. You are responsible for all applicable fees and charges incurred due to these changes and before any notice of cancellation, including applicable taxes, and all subscriptions purchased by you.
(8) Within the lifetime of your active subscription, Nuryl and its third-party payment service providers may receive and apply updated credit card information from your credit card issuer in order to prevent your subscription from being interrupted by an outdated or invalid card. This disbursement of the updated credit card information is provided to Nuryl and Nuryl’s third party payment service provider at the sole election of your credit card issuer. Your credit card issuer may give you the right to opt-out of the update service. Please contact your credit card issuer if you desire to do so. Nuryl also reserves the right to inform the user via email that their payment information needs to be updated. Should your current financial information fail to process your reoccurring subscription fees, you will be notified via email to update this information. Nuryl, however, reserves the right to cancel your subscription at any time due to outstanding fees or failed payments.
(9) Services offered by Nuryl will be provided only after a successful purchase through our payment providers. If payment is delayed for any reason, Nuryl reserves the right to restrict services until payment is complete. We shall confirm your order and send you an email to confirm your access to the specific subscription purchased. Prices in US Dollars and Euros include local taxes, as well as purchases made through the Apple and Google Play stores. All prices in Pound Sterling include VAT unless otherwise stated. You agree not to hold us responsible for banking charges incurred due to payments on your account.
c. Subscription Price Changes
Nuryl reserves the right to change the definition of our subscription plans and adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. All price changes or changes to your subscription plan will take effect following notice to you via email, device push notifications, and website updates.
4. Cancellation and Refunds
a. User Cancellations and Refunds
You are free at any time to cancel your currently active monthly subscription. Subscriptions purchased through the Nuryl app but paid for through Apple must be cancelled from within the device itself. Instructions on how to do this are located on the FAQ page on the Nuryl website. For subscriptions purchased via an android device or through the Nuryl website, the user may write to [email protected] to have a customer service representative cancel their subscription. No refunds are given for the Monthly subscription due to the Free Trial playlist being offered for unlimited use. Any refunds given for the Monthly subscription are at the sole and absolute discretion of a Nuryl employee. Any refunds given for subscription purchases paid through Apple will not include sales tax or fluctuating currency conversions.
You may cancel the Yearly and 3-Year subscriptions within a 14-day money back period, whereas after this time, full refunds will be given only at the sole and absolute discretion of a Nuryl employee. No refunds will be given for partial term usage. If a discount coupon code was used at the time of purchase, the refund will not amount to more than the initial amount paid. Yearly subscriptions that were purchased through the app but paid for through Apple must be cancelled from within the device itself. Instructions on how to do this are located on the FAQ page on the Nuryl website. For subscriptions purchased via an android device or through the Nuryl website, the user may write to [email protected] to have a customer service representative cancel their subscription. For Yearly subscriptions that renew, the 14-day money back period does not apply after the initial year and refunds may be given only at the sole and absolute discretion of a Nuryl employee. Any refunds given for subscription purchases paid through Apple will not include sales tax or fluctuating currency conversions.
b. Cancellations By Nuryl
Nuryl may suspend or terminate your subscription and the subsequent use of the Nuryl curriculum and Products due to any instance of fraud or breach of any obligations under these terms. Account suspension or termination may be immediate and without notice. Breaches of these terms may include the unauthorized copying and procurement of any part of the Nuryl curriculum for personal use, as well as the dissemination of these Products for free or financial gain. Nuryl also retains the right to cancel any subscriptions that are subject to failed payments or have outstanding fees. These cancellations may be automatic or performed manually by a Nuryl employee and may occur without notice.
The materials on Nuryl, LLC’s website and within its subscription application are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Nuryl, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
The principles underscoring the Nuryl service stem from the work of a recognized musical expert; and the positive role of music in early infant brain development has been noted by several academics. That said, Nuryl’s specific curriculum and musical selections, while thoughtfully conceived, and having been successfully used with the founder’s own children, have not been validated through exhaustive research trials. We do not make any definitive claims regarding the success of this curriculum towards increased cognitive functioning as every child is different, and certain environmental factors may influence the success of the desired outcome.
Further, Nuryl, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nuryl, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nuryl, LLC’s website, even if Nuryl, LLC or a Nuryl, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Nuryl, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nuryl, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Nuryl, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Nuryl, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Nuryl, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nuryl, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Nuryl, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia, USA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
“Terms of Service” link: https://policies.google.com/terms