If you paid via credit card or Paypal, or received a renewal email from Stripe or PayPal, please email [email protected] for a prompt response. If you are an Apple user and have paid through an in-app purchase, you can cancel your subscription using the steps below. If you cannot remember how you paid, please contact [email protected]
On your mobile device:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on your name
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you dont see that, tap iTunes and App Store instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
4. Tap the Nuryl subscription and hit Cancel. If you don’t see Cancel, then it is already cancelled and will not renew.
On your computer:
1. Open Itunes
2. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account
3. Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.
4. On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
5. To the right of the subscription that you want to manage, click Edit. If you’re being charged for a subscription, but you don’t see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.